FRANCHISE BUSINESS OF STEAM CAR WASH
This is right opportunity for you to get started with Franchise Business.
With our research and experience for Steam Car Wash we will guide you to run your Franchise Business successfully.
Grab this opportunity and be first to provide Steam Car wash in your area.
CAGGO Steam Services is the answer to excellent quality of auto detailing services with non-toxic cleaning solutions for all vehicles. We have been serving our customers since 2016. The new concept of steam wash has the benefits of low investment, high returns and also social commitments. Our mission is to provide fast, efficient, and friendly service so that they can relax and have peace of mind knowing their vehicle is treated with care by the experts.
From the most luxurious vehicle to the basic one, we treat all the cars similarly, working with the same enthusiasm to create a pleasant experience for our customers. By using pressurized steam, less than 5 liter of water and eco-friendly cleaning solutions we thrive to create a sustainable environment for the future generations to come. CAGGO employees are trained and qualified to clear your doubts and enquire for the car wash while providing a satisfying service. Our courteous staff will make you appreciate, 100% ecological cleaning concept.
BENEFITS TO OUR FRANCHISE PARTNERS
Pre-opening On the Job Training support
Business Setup Support
Re-skilling at regular intervals
Equipment Handling Training
Business Model Setup Support
On call Technical support
24x7 Phone Assistance
Monthly Evaluation Checks
Branding Material supplied
Social Media Marketing Support
Online Reputation Management
Vehicle & Uniform Branding
Investment 6-7 Lakhs
Agreement Term 3 Year
Franchise Fee 50,000
Average payback 1-2 Year
No Store Required
No Royalty / No commission
- The risk of business failure is reduced by franchising. Your business is based on a proven idea. You can check how successful other franchises are before committing yourself.
- Products and services will have already established a market share. Therefore there will be no need for market testing.
- You can use a recognised brand name and trade mark. You benefit from any advertising or promotion by the owner of the franchise – the ‘franchisor’.
- The franchisor gives you support – usually as a complete package including training, help setting up the business, a manual telling you how to run the business and ongoing advice.
- No prior experience is needed as the training received from the franchisor should ensure the franchisee establishes the skills required to operate the franchise.
- A franchise enables a small business to compete with big businesses, more so than an independent small business, due to the pool of support from the franchisor and network of other franchisees.
- You usually have exclusive right to operate the Business with exclusive license to use the System and Marks, solely and exclusively in your territory.
- Financing the business may be easier. Banks are sometimes more likely to lend money to buy a franchise with a good reputation.
- You can benefit from communicating and sharing ideas with, and receiving support from, other franchisees in the network.
- Relationships with suppliers have already been established.